Let’s just make a confession. Packing is stressful!! If your anything like me, you stress, you pace, you put it off till last minute. I am trying to get better with organizing and packing my things beforehand. I wanted to share some tips and some must-have products I like to take with me when traveling.
To make any trip easier, you need to have a durable suitcase. I am loving mine from Andiamo Luggage. I love how functional and durable this piece of luggage is! A few key features I love are:
- USB port for charging your phone, laptop or iPad
- A padded computer pocket
- Zippered RFID blocking pocket that protects unauthorized access to personal data
- TSA locks for security
These features are so helpful and make my life a lot easier!! Plus, it’s such a beautiful and sleek luggage that I love traveling and taking photos with it 🙂 It was absolutely perfect for our trip to Joshua Tree!
Joshua Tree is the most beautiful and peaceful place you will ever see! Our cottage was a mid-century, cozy little dream house of mine. Nothing made me more happy than to wake up in the morning, make a cup of coffee and relax on the front porch with a few of the mountains. It was complete silence and relaxation. A much needed trip. You can find me either enjoying the hot tub or reading a good book in a hammock. If you have never been to Joshua Tree, I would definitely recommend adding it to your list. Its so beautiful and unlike anything I’ve ever seen before!!
Beauty Travel Products
- I can not live without taking my Ole Henrickson C-Rush Moisturizer. It’s one of my favorites and it smells like oranges! I also love traveling with Sheet Masks. I have no shame to my game and on long flights or road trips I love throwing on a sheet mask to help add some moisture. Who else gets very dry skin from traveling?
- Sephora has a Sheet Mask collection, which is nice to try different ones to see which you like better! My favorite set you can find here.
- I always take an exfoliator scrub since my skin always gets so dry! One of my favorites is from INSTYTUTUM, Triple Action Resurfacing Peel. You guys already know how much I love their products!
- For a little spritz of heaven, I am obsessed with this Facial Spray from Mario Badescu. It just makes your skin feel so refreshed! On our trip I would just spritz here and there whenever I felt like my skin needed a little pick-me-up!
- Oils!! I can’t live without 2 oils. I spritz a little before going to bed and I sleep so well! One is an essential oil from the brand, Cela. I haven’t been able to find this one online. I got it from an event and its the best smelling oil on the planet. But, I found another one that is very similar at Anthropolgie, Happy Spritz
- Argan oil! My Mom got me hooked on Argan Oil and it makes my skin feel so smooth and soft. I use the Josie Maran 100 Percent Pure Argan Oil.
What are some of your favorite beauty products you take with you while traveling?
I like to pack light when doing a 3 day weekend trip! I try to pack outfits that I can mix and match, that way I am not lugging around a heavy suitcase. For me, basic tops are my go-to. So easy to style and layer.
Now, I’m ready to pack a bag and head back to Joshua Tree! Who’s with me? 🙂
**This post is Sponsored by Andiamo Luggage, and affiliate links may be used in this post.